Fresh Start Center Announcement
Fresh Start cares deeply about the health and wellbeing of our clients, staff and volunteers. We have been closely monitoring the rapid rise of COVID-19 cases in AZ and the increasing number of related hospital admissions in our community. To help protect each other and stop the spread of this virus, w are currently offering online & appointment-based services.
If you have questions about our resources or need to schedule an appointment, please call us at: 602-252-8494 or visit the links below to find a list of all of the virtual services available.
We are committed to providing services to our clients and are scheduling one-on-one appointments via phone and video conferencing, as well as virtual family law support services, social work services, our mentoring program, career services including virtual employment events, and free online webinars.
We are here for the women in our community and will continue to serve you!
- View our online catalog here.
- Sign-up for free webinars through our online calendar here.
- Visit our staff directory here to schedule a one-on-one appointment with your Social Worker, Legal Document Preparer, Program Coordinator or Career Pathways team. Click here.
- Check out our learning resources library here.
Our staff is only a phone call away! If you have questions about our resources or need to schedule an appointment, please call us at: 602-252-8494!
We are following public heath recommendations from local, state and federal agencies. For now, our resale boutique, Treasures Within, will also be temporarily closed for shopping and intake of donations. We will continue to closely monitor the number of COVID-19 cases and related hospital admissions in Arizona. When we begin to see the number of new cases steadily decline, we will notify you of our plans to re-open the center.
We hope you can maintain your commitment to Fresh Start. We deeply appreciate your understanding and support.
Steps you can take to protect yourself and your loved ones from COVID-19 include:
- Stay home.
- Wear a mask when in a public place.
- Practice social distancing – avoid mass gatherings and maintain a personal space of at least six feet at all times
- Wash your hands often with soap and water; use hand-sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, and throw the tissue away after use.