Law Day for Women / Dia De Ley Para Mujeres
Oct 5, 2019 - Oct 5, 2019
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
1130 E. McDowell Road Phoenix, AZ 85006
Law Day for Women / Día De Ley Para Mujeres
Law Day for Women offers one-on-one meetings with volunteer attorneys who will answer legal questions in the following areas of law: bankruptcy, disabiltiy, family, employment, immigration, landlord/tenant, tax, and wills and trusts. / Día De Ley Para Mujeres ofrece reuniones individuales con abogados voluntarios que responderán preguntas legales en las siguientes áreas de ley: bancarrota, familia, empleo, inmigración, propietario / inquilino, impuestos, testamentos y fideicomisos.
About Law Day for Women:
- Event Fee: $10 | Due at the Door
- Check-in begins at 9 a.m. and ends at 10 a.m. (Get in line early- first come, first served)
- Open to all women in the community! / Abierto a todas las mujeres en la comunidad!
- Like most first come, first served events, we cannot project how long it will take for you to be seen, so please plan accordingly. We encourage you to bring a snack, a book or your favorite magazine to keep you occupied while you wait.
- Childcare not available. - Because of the sensitive nature involved when discussing legal matters, we ask that you do not bring children to the event.
For questions or more information, please contact Fresh Start at 602-252-8494.