Fresh Start is proud to partner with Goodwill of Central Arizona to provide a range of services within our E-Learning Center. The Center is equipped with free access to Internet-connected computers, printers, telephones and fax machines.
Services & Coaching
In the E-Learning Center, you’ll find a huge range of helpful job information, support resources and training and education tools, including:
- Job banks where you can search job leads from hundreds of local employers
- Resume design
- Employment research, including labor market and wage information
- Contact information for agencies that provide support services
- Career assessments
- Tech coaching
- Rosetta Stone for Spanish and English
- MS Office
- Typing instructor
- Lynda training software
- OPAC office skills, clerical skills and software skills testing
We encourage you to bring a USB thumb drive for saving your work. You can purchase one from us for $5.
Full-time support staff are available to help you.
Hours: Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sign up for a Fresh Start membership today and take the first step on the journey towards your new, fulfilling life.Start Now