Our E-Learning Center provides a range of services. The Center is equipped with free access to Internet-connected computers, and printers.
Services & Coaching
In the E-Learning Center, you’ll find a huge range of helpful job information, support resources and training and education tools, including:
- Job banks where you can search job leads from hundreds of local employers
- Resume design and cover letter creation
- Employment research, including labor market and wage information
- Contact information for agencies that provide support services
- Career Assessments
- Tech coaching and guidance
- MS Office
- Typing Tutorials
- Interview coaching and professional advice.
We encourage you to bring a USB thumb drive for saving your work. You can purchase one from the front desk for $5.
Full-time support staff are available to help you.
Hours: Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Take the first step in the journey to the life you deserve. Learn more about attending the programs and services at Fresh Start!Start Now