Join the Fresh Start Community
Every woman deserves a fresh start—but you don’t have to do it alone. Fresh Start Women’s Foundation is here to make this journey with you, offering you care, support and guidance on your way to becoming a strong, confident woman.
First Steps: Orientation Video (English)
Sign up today to begin your journey to the life you deserve.
Step 1 – Registration
Registration is required before you can attend workshops, support groups, and certain special events. Registration can be completed online.
If you are interested in pursuing additional, more in-depth services such as the E-Learning Center, Jump Start, or Social Work you must complete First Steps.
Step 2 – First Steps
- Attend onsite orientation, known as First Steps. Please note, you can complete registration at the same time that you do First Steps; Simply plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to the workshop. First Steps times are as follows:
- Mondays through Thursdays 12 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.(English)
- The Second Thursday of each month at 5:45 p.m.
- Please Note: this session will no longer be offered starting July 1, 2019:
- The Second Friday of each month at 9:30 a.m.
Orientation Video (Spanish)
Create Your Fresh Start Plan
At the Empower level, most clients begin with our "Foundation Series" workshops which include developing boundaries, assertive communication, goal setting, stress relief and the intro to programs workshop. We can also work with you on a more custom plan, including connecting you with any needed social work services. Simply call: (602) 252-8494 to schedule an intake to get started.
To learn more about the Foundation Series and our programs, please attend an Intro to Programs session. Check our calendar for upcoming dates and times.
Calling All Community Partners, Agencies and Companies!
Join us for Welcome Wednesday! The event is intended to be a fun, light introduction to Fresh Start services for clients who are new to Fresh Start. Welcome Wednesday invite providers to be present with their clients for any additional support they may need.
RSVP & Reserve spots for your clients by contacting: Amelia Videan, Program Coordinator at 602-261-7147 or email@example.com