Hit the Reset Button and Get a Jump Start On Your Goals!
Jump Start is a week-long series that concentrates on self-reflection, personal and professional development sills and emotional intelligence, while moving forward with newly defined goals. The program offers women the opportunity to build a new social support nework with other women and gives them a feeling of renewed energy and tools to keep advancing in life.
Topics covered in the workshop includes:
- How to use assertive communication personally and professionally
- How to increase your resilience level
- How to develop healthy boundaries
- "You Do You" Journaling
- Emotional Intelligence
- Resume Writing and Instruction
Why should you join Jump Start? Jump Start does what it's name implies - Jump Start provides clients with a week filled with useful tools to give them a boost in their personal and professional lives.
Women who complete the week long series finish the program with a community around them. Our Jump Start workshops create bonds and the women that finish each series build a support network with one another that they can use throughout their journey with Fresh Start.
Another benefit clients enjoy, is that upon completion of the Jump Start program, clients are eligible for career scholarship funds!
- Please note that sessions may change due to the COVID-19 pandemic. For questions about sessions, please contact Lakiesha Townsel at firstname.lastname@example.org and monitor our website for any updates on the center closure.
This program is generously funded by the Lee and Nancy Hanley Foundation.