Upward Mobility Program
Join Fresh Start's New Program: Upward Mobility
The Upward Mobility program provides opportunities for women to become more resilient and career ready while being connected to training, education and networking opportunities for a self-sufficient and upwardly mobile career track. The program includes at least a 6 month commitment in order for participants to complete a personalized pathway through Fresh Start services, which will include a number of valuable personal and professional growth opportunities.
What Can You Expect as an Upward Mobility participant?
How Can You Join the Upward Mobility Program?
- Be 18 years or older.
- Register as a Fresh Start client and attend the "First Steps" workshop by the application deadline.
- Attend an Upward Mobility Information session within the past 4 months.
- Be able to legally work in the United States.
- Compete every section of the Upward Mobility appilcation, complete essay questions and upload all required documents by application deadline.
Join an Upcoming Info Session:
- Fri. December 07 | 9:30-11 a.m.
- Tues. December 11 12-1:30 p.m.
- Wed. December 12 | 5:45-7:15 p.m.
- Tues. Jan 15 | 9:30AM
- Tues. Jan 22 | 5:45PM
- Thurs. Feb 7 | 5:45PM
- Fri. Mar 8 | 9:30AM
- Mon. Mar 11 | 5:45PM
Questions about the info sessions or program? Please contact Brittany Bryant (firstname.lastname@example.org)